Thursday, July 14, 2005

After the Fancy Food Show

It's my first day home after my most recent trip to NYC... went to the Fancy Food Show in addition to having an amazing time with my family and friends. Tons of great food at home and at a few restaurants including Centrico... we decided we'd give it 2.5 stars. The room was sexy and cool, the cocktail service and the margaritas were stellar but the dinner service was unprofessional - get rid of the waiter who can't pronounce "calamari" and has no sense of timing. That said, the food was beautiful, fresh and good but needed heat, seasoning, sparkle! It's all there, it's a new restaurant with a first-class pedigree... once the chef lets his Latin palate express itself, the whole package will be hot, hot, hot!

I gave out a ton of my new business cards while I was out and about, now I better get that website up and running, Huh?! After the recipes for "Chile Aphrodisia" (Due out in April 2006!) are done, I'll get the website looking good and write more about all the beautiful food and wine in my life! Priorities... always difficult for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home